Debbie Romine McMillan
Debbie Romine McMillan has lived in McLennan County and the surrounding areas all of her life. Prior to real estate, Debbie worked for over 25 years as a transportation/order service manager. Debbie provides exceptional customer service and is a dedicated business professional. Working by the philosophy “Never ask more from someone than you are willing to do yourself,” Debbie looks forward to serving her clients diligently and with care. Other than focusing on her successful career, Debbie enjoys spending time participating in church activities and supporting her grandchildren in all of their school and sporting events.
Personal Service With A Difference
You probably know how important it is to find the right real estate agent when you are focusing on a financial investment as substantial and as personal as your home. What you should know about me is that, as a Weichert® Sales Associate, I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way. I am fully committed to providing you with what my company calls "The Weichert Difference" - a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible. You can expect from me:
- Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
- A "Neighborhood Specialist's" familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends
- Top professional skills continually refined through Weichert training programs respected industry wide
- Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
- Commitment to help you leverage Weichert's many resources. I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.