Joe D Reed
Joe Reed's attention to his client's wants and needs is the source of his success. He advises his sellers, so they can prepare their homes to show well, sell quickly and sell for the highest dollar possible. He guides his buyers through the maze of options, negotiations and other curves in the home buying process. Buyers and sellers have both commented how Joe is easy to reach and very available to answer their questions, address their concerns and lead them successfully through buying or selling their home. Joe first came to Central Texas in 1983 as a graduate student at Baylor University. He relocated to Oklahoma City in 1991 and returned to Waco in 1998 with a lovely wife and their two children. Joe has been active in the Central Texas community as a board member of the Arthritis Foundation, The Advocacy Center, Boy Scouts, Rotary, the Masonic Lodge and a variety of professional societies and organizations. If you are interested in selling your home or just wonder what the market looks like currently, please give Joe a call. If you are looking for your first home, your forever home or your dream home, please give Joe a call. He is waiting to serve you.
Personal Service With A DifferenceYou probably know how important it is to find the right real estate agent when you are focusing on a financial investment as substantial and as personal as your home. What you should know about me is that, as a Weichert® Sales Associate, I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way. I am fully committed to providing you with what my company calls "The Weichert Difference" - a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible. You can expect from me:
- Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
- A "Neighborhood Specialist's" familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends
- Top professional skills continually refined through Weichert training programs respected industry wide
- Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
- Commitment to help you leverage Weichert's many resources. I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.