Ken Castello is a Waco REALTOR® and Businessman. Born and raised in Waco, Ken and his wife Diane have two daughters and four grandchildren. Ken enjoys meeting new clients from all over the country and attending to their home needs. He takes pride in providing the best service to buyers and sellers throughout the entire buying and selling process. One of Ken's clients said, "We really appreciate everything...If half the people in Waco are as friendly as you, we can't wait to become Wacoans." Whether you are a Waco native or are relocating to Waco, call Ken today, and let him help you with your real estate needs.
Personal Service With A DifferenceYou probably know how important it is to find the right real estate agent when you are focusing on a financial investment as substantial and as personal as your home. What you should know about me is that, as a Weichert® Sales Associate, I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way. I am fully committed to providing you with what my company calls "The Weichert Difference" - a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible. You can expect from me:
- Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
- A "Neighborhood Specialist's" familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends
- Top professional skills continually refined through Weichert training programs respected industry wide
- Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
- Commitment to help you leverage Weichert's many resources. I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.