Marissa Davenport has been a REALTOR® since 2015. Before entering real estate, Marissa graduated from Baylor University in 2008 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration. She went on to graduate from UT at Tyler in 2014 with a Master of Science in Human Resource Development. Over the past ten years, Marissa has been involved with various organizations in McLennan County such as the Heart O'Texas Sweethearts Committee as well as the Continuing Education Committee. Since having her daughter in May of 2015, Marissa's focus has been on her real estate career and parenting. She enjoys giving back to the community and volunteers as time permits. Marissa and her husband both grew up in small towns outside of Waco and have lived here for over 30 years, where they plan to stay and raise their family. "Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care...it is about the safest investment in the world." Franklin D. Roosevelt
Personal Service With A DifferenceYou probably know how important it is to find the right real estate agent when you are focusing on a financial investment as substantial and as personal as your home. What you should know about me is that, as a Weichert® Sales Associate, I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way. I am fully committed to providing you with what my company calls "The Weichert Difference" - a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible. You can expect from me:
- Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
- A "Neighborhood Specialist's" familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends
- Top professional skills continually refined through Weichert training programs respected industry wide
- Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
- Commitment to help you leverage Weichert's many resources. I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.